the Rift

[OPEN] Working For The Undead

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Rising, meeting the dawn to begin her needed task. The darkness is low and weary in the fresh light. Royal blue eyes squint as they adjust, her tail swishing upon her hind legs. Warmth floods her heart's outer layer as it weaves through her exposed chest cavity. She's found her new knack of loving this state, with the scent of the decaying corpse and scaring others. She admits with some happiness that she wants this, but it could be the dark speaking and not the girl who once was in control.
With flecks of black, her eyes look for the signs of the living. The Basin is so close, so unsuspecting and lazy as she is putting them. They're well worth acting.
They could play some assistance to her next job.
"Weary bones and tired travelers, come to my call, there is good to be made here! The devil is not in the sheep's clothing today, for I am in need of assistance with a reward to end it."
Her voice is sweet and serenading, graceful as a frail ballerina. It morphs to her liking now, to fit how she needs it to be. She thinks of the little Pegasus she got her three feathers from, how they begged and pleaded with tears in their eyes for mercy.
It was never going to work out that way anyway.
Crackling her bones as she grabs the three in her mouth, two black, one gold, and holds them there. Her head is swung up and down, shattered pieces of her horn glowing pale as the full moon. She begs for help, with her reward in tow

OOC: This thread is not exactly for infecting. I am asking for either Wraiths or Immunes to come in and help get two feathers into her forelock.
In return, you will receive one feather.
Feathers are from poor Ranjiri when Sikeax attacked her.
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Working For The Undead - by Sikeax - 01-09-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-09-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Sikeax - 01-09-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-13-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Déodat - 01-18-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Random Event - 01-18-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Random Event - 01-26-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-28-2014, 01:00 PM