the Rift

[OPEN] Beware Of The Ghost Light

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ah yes, here it is. Firmly tucked away into the mountains and filled with the disgusting type that the hybrid was half of, she trails through the pass, her black dust melting the snow where she steps and in her shadow. They cannot escape her, for she is more than willing to barge in and see herself fit in the disgusting rejects that no one else wanted. Today, they feel the full force of the darkness when she takes her first step through their door.
It is a shit hole: cold year long and filled the rancid scent of racism. It sends endless delight through her spine as her feathersdance in her hair. Maybe they'll think she was one of them that went missing who is trying to come back home.
They're just that stupid.
Royal blue eyes ignite when she's inside. Haven't they come to stop her yet? Hasn't her dead scent hit their noses and starting burning sensitive nerves yet? No? Even more to prove her point.
"Come on, Basin! Let's all come see the undead walk right into your house and you not give a shit. I'm bored and intend to play today, so please do show up."
It all ends with a laugh and a fluttering in her unexploded chest. The night air is cold and steam rises when her breath bursts from her nostrils. Look in her rib cage, as you can see inside with her clear lack of skin and muscle there, as to how her lungs press against bone and work though its not real. This isn't happening, they tell themselves as they shake in their barriers.
She begins to hum, singing with words slipping between her lips as one and a half ears mounted to her head. The ghost light her horn now produces illuminates with deadly accuracy. Parts are broken off, definitely the tip. Where the rest is broken, you can see the inside. How interesting to get a rare view.
"Oh Aurora Basin, filled with those of horns and disgusting attitudes, come see what has come to visit you! Does it have a beating heart? My, my, why take a look to her chest and see the bones and the beating heart inside! Mothers watch your children, keep away from the ghost light and beware the night. For tonight, the dead walks in the mountains."
Every word is a mocking threat to those that reside there, attempting to bring them out so she can work more magic. Impatient, her eyes scan the area, glowing in her ghost light with her black eyelashes dipped in liquid silver fluttering like moth wings. Where was everyone to be at?
She goes to a small pond, frozen solid, and stomps. Ice snaps in revolt at her action, asking as of why she was doing such a thing. Her black dust rises up and moves into her rib cage, tickling her and receiving laughter.
It floods the empty place, its source only discovered by the unnatural pale glow that hangs in the air. Basin beware, he'll begins tonight.

OOC: Attack on the Basin in attempts to infect others.
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Sikeax - 01-09-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Crake - 01-09-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Mauja - 01-11-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Sacre - 01-11-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Déodat - 01-11-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Official - 01-16-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Crake - 01-16-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Random Event - 01-17-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Mauja - 01-17-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Beware Of The Ghost Light - by Random Event - 01-17-2014, 02:34 PM