the Rift

Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

The black stallion lived up to his name, even if he would not become a part of the sky. He was as restless as the wind and walking never seemed to be a problem. Two years of nomadic life showed plainly thorugh the charcoal fur, enhanced by his baroque built and the way he moved. He could do both the tasks they asked of him - not at the same time of course, but he could do them.

"I've fought, yes." he answered the soldier, as Midas never asked him a question. "Both for fun and to kill, but I have never thought about doing it for others." The truth he spoke, as he had never put his life on the line for someone else. He had never had anyone to fight for, except himself. It showed plainly on his face that he thought about to possibility, but as he had no training nor the mind for it, he did not give an answer. This was dangerous times and he had already escaped from the wraiths one time. Next time he might not be so lucky.

"If you would allow me, Midas, I will explore the caves as much as my body will allow. If there is some place I can not enter, I will tell you." He accepted the task with a nod of his head, almost as deep as the black and white pegasus had done earlier. "And if you need something from me when I come back, I will offer my eyes and ears to Hector, if he needs them" He kept to himself that the reason he could not fly, was because of a fight. If it came down to it, he would not have any control of himself and others may be hurt in his mayhem. Silently he prayed it would not go that far, but he knew it was out of his hands.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Windwalker - 01-10-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-10-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-11-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Windwalker - 01-12-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-14-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-20-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-21-2014, 11:06 PM