the Rift

[OPEN] New blood (Throat, welcoming)

Yitilu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He explained that his infomation came from a god. 'The God of Fire', he said, which explained the pits of lava and fire around and the seemingly barren landscape. She was curious about this god, wanted to meet them, the stallion said that she would in time. Well she really didn't want to wait that long, alas she would, lest she get taken by the darkness outside. This god of fire seemed wise, and she liked to hear that one controling an element was wise. Plus she also felt this god was an interesting one, for he would appear before the creatures of the land and warn them of this coming trouble. Seems like the god would stay out of the affairs of the ones on land. Ten points for him. Then she began to wonder just how many gods there were, as there was a god of fire, not just a god. So there must be plenty more, maybe a god of earth and a god of the sea. She would love to meet them all, and maybe she would get to. For now she would worry about what to do now.

She would save her growing desire to help them out for later on, when chance arose. Yitilu would continue to listen to the chestnut's informative words, to learn about her new place as much as possible. "Well I will keep a look out for them. Thank you for the warning." She said, her voice genuine in sincerity. She was grateful that he offered her some words of warning and advise, rather than leave her without knowing what was around or going on.

Then her name was asked for and she gladly gave it to him, a smile forming upon her lips. And in return she had asked for his, which was given to her. Yitilu felt that name was befitting of one so dauntless as he appeared to be. "Hector. . .What a great name you have been given. I like it." she admitted, letting thoughts be voiced, rather unknowningly. When her statement registered, she withdrew within herself, her demeanor changing to that of embarrassement. Did she just say that?

Mare would try and cover up her what had just happened by answering his offering to help her out with anything else. She asked where the water was, for she was rather parched. It had been a long journey here, and all that walking and flying did a number on her reserves, mainly thirst. Hector answered her with a gesture in the direction of the area where she would find what she desired. Yitilu followed his gesture, craning her head over to gaze towards the place he spoke of. Soft, sweet voice sounded once more, "Thank you Hector." she said, enjoying the knowledge of his name, and the ability to use it now, and ever grateful of his generosity and kindness shown towards her.

She would head that way soon, for now it was finally time to voice her thoughts and wishes on this task force Hector spoke of, as her had had time to think on it, "Well I wish anyone who joins that task force all the luck in the world, and I pray to this sun god that all who confronts this unbeatable force, makes it out alive." She began, putting her faith in this God of the Sun, then added, "I know I am new, and should not be trying to worm my way into these affairs this early, but How can I help? I would like to devote myself to aiding in this however I can, its the least I can do to repay you and your Sultans . .Maybe I can help take care of the injured?" she added, her caring nature coming forth. It was strange of her to already be devoting herself to a herd that she had not even been formally introduced to yet, but she felt it in her heart that helping out with this task force would be her way of repaying them for their offered protection. Well she assumed the Sultans of this herd offered her protection, as they would not send someone out to collect newcomers, if they did not wish for new members.

Messages In This Thread
New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Hector - 01-10-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Yitilu - 01-10-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Yitilu - 01-13-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Hector - 01-19-2014, 11:32 PM