the Rift

Golden
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Footsteps, my gaze shifted to see a male emerge from our hovel. His eyes upon me with tense reserve before swinging to the soft looking female that stood near—quickly he closed the distance, breathing out a sigh of relief that had me turning more fully toward his approaching body in simply curiosity. It seemed that the two of them knew each other and on the best of days I might have remembered seeing a stag of his stature in close vicinity.

Words followed, informative in their nature and polite if also rather curt. My brow took an amusing ride when he mentioned that his reason for standing by was simply out of protection. The scowling of lovers was none of my concern and certainly not something I’d like to get involved with on a day such as this. “Then see ye two back into the depths, there is little amusement out here among the fire and smoke. Only wayward travelers and the dead stalk these valleys,”

I reasoned, holding his dual colored gaze without flinch or give.
After a moment I let my eyes fall away to give the briefest of nods toward Rasta, mostly out of respect. I hide the fact that this boy surprised me into wondering how and why she’d let a stallion nursesit her—but then again who was I to judge how they managed their relationship when the women that had captured my heart was in denial of all we’d come to care for.

v>
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Golden - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Golden - by Rasta - 01-12-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: Golden - by Yitilu - 01-12-2014, 01:59 AM
RE: Golden - by Midas - 01-12-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Golden - by Rasta - 01-16-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Golden - by Alleo - 01-17-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Golden - by Midas - 02-17-2014, 02:51 PM