the Rift

[OPEN] The Days I Recall Being Wonderful [Open]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

For One More Day, I'm Not Afraid to Fall

It was only when his fears of the terrors outside had subsided did Apollo dare to venture the chasms and twisting turns that served as the set of caves that he and his family took shelter in. The main room had been wondrous; large, spacious, and so invitingly warm that it didn't take long for the chill of adrenaline to wear off. Apollo didn't know where Fina had disappeared off to, but once more, Eytan remained at his side, and that was okay. He wasn't alone...

I don't want to be alone anymore. Apollo's troubled eyes slid closed at the thought. Although he had a family at his back in the form of the Foothills herd, sometimes... Sometimes he still felt so terribly alone. When will this end?

The bumbling grizzly led the way through the caves, and dutifully Apollo followed, fearful of letting the brown creature out of his sights. He would watch over Eytan until Ktulu was found, wherever she may be. Through the caves they went, off to the left off the main chamber, and it was in there that a voice echoed through the chasm, weak and whispered. Eytan paused in his steps, hackles rising and a deep growl resonating from within his jowels, but Apollo gently touched the riled grizzly upon the back with his muzzle to calm him.

"Peace, Eytan... All is well here." Whether the grizzly understood or not, he seemed to relax, but the bear's caramel gaze remained locked on a crumpled individual of marred ebony beside the shimmering wall.

The smell of blood became overbearing and pungent as he entered the chasm and nearly caused Apollo to gag, but the medic inside of him began to worry. Honey-brown eyes surveyed the form of the black Pegasus, noting with growing concerns the grisly state of the stranger's wings. What had happened? It looked as though he had been through a war, this stranger, and the Merciful knew he couldn't stand idly by while another soul may be suffering. Slowly, as though not to startle the wounded Pegasus who lay upon the earth of the cave, the Chief approached and spoke.

"Brother... You are unwell. Do you need assistance?" A stranger, this Pegasus was, but it didn't stop Apollo from calling him family. Here, in this cave and faced with such dark, tumultuous times, perhaps unity itself would be the only thing that helped them survive. The black and white overo stopped a few paces from the crumpled stallion, however. Just in case. "I am Apollo, and I once served as a Medic and healer. If... If you would like, I can mend your wings?"

For One More Day, We Try to Save it All

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Days I Recall Being Wonderful [Open] - by Apollo - 01-11-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: The Days I Recall Being Wonderful [Open] - by Pheonix - 01-14-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: The Days I Recall Being Wonderful [Open] - by Pheonix - 01-22-2014, 01:48 PM