the Rift

Play with fire to break the ice. (Open)

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

It seemed Alanna made her a bit nervous, and Aaron could understand why. After all, Alanna had grown up into a beautiful wolf like hellhound. Calmly at his side she sat, waiting on the goings on of the equines. "No need to worry about her, she won't hurt anyone unless they harm me." Which was true, but Aaron was capable of protecting himself too. Two different types of fire magic burned through his veins. One would make you feel as if you were on fire, the other called dragons made of fire to his aid. When she asked what a World's Edge Glazier was he was all to happy to explain. "World's Edge is the place I call home. It is one of four herds in Helovia. The other three are the Windtossed Foothills, Aurora Basin, and Dragon's Throat. " He paused here for a minute, before continuing on about the herds. "The Basin is full of unicorns only. Many there dislike those of us who do not have horns. The Throat however is allies to my home."

Now it was time to turn to the Glazier part. After all, the ranks were different in every herd. "Among my herd, I am one of two who have been blessed by the Goddess of the Moon with the power to create glass. We are the heads of the crafters among the World's Edge herd. Each herd will have a different name for the head or heads of the crafting class." He thought of the wall Kahlua, with the help of the rest of the herd had built.

"talk"

Aaron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Play with fire to break the ice. (Open) - by Constance - 01-12-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Play with fire to break the ice. (Open) - by Constance - 01-12-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Play with fire to break the ice. (Open) - by Aaron - 01-14-2014, 02:12 AM