the Rift

A theif in the Night [Open]

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

It wasn’t long before the rustling of the forest floor would have my immediate attention. Though I would turn to meet the approaching being as if I had expected them to come; Pivoting in liquid motion I turned to face the nearing creature; he looked like them. He bore both a plume of wings and a double edge set of peaks upon his mask. Just when I thought I had seen the last of them, the last of me you appear as if sent from the shadowy depths to rescue a maiden of the night. Really, you were a knight in shining armor, your feathers glisten of embers and your locks spit of flames. I am intrigued, being of the ashes.

Did I get that right? Breathing in, the scent of heat and desert sands, the dust and palm that would normally be within a dry environment paint upon you like a mirage. Lobes loft down to the sides of my chestnut crown, threads weaving and winding about them with the breeze. Eyes, cold and empty gazed upon my welcoming. And to think, I thought I killed them all. Mothers no good remarks would always manage to irritate me from time to time. No matter how hard she tried to hide it, I knew my blood line. I knew and have accepted I am different; and yet I am one of them. Even though I’m the only one that can see it; royal blood of the Unipeg floods my veins.

He spoke to me, his voice like venom to my painted lobes. He introduced these lands, and spoke of the darkness an illness and hunger for souls. Although, I remained still refrained in the moment; what seemed like slow motion had turned into a rapid conversation of Follow me. And before I could even say anything, the volcanic knight and turned from me easing me on with temptation. Many options weighed in heavy on my mind, as I stood, hesitating in the shadows. What if foul play were to be involved, just an arrogant stallion out for a kidnapping? I had seen it all to many times.

It’s a trap, he’s the illness- he craves your soul.. Bronze audits flatten down, as I take an eager step into his direction. There is nothing to be afraid of; he bleeds as I do, breathes as I do. Fear, is one thing that always set me apart from you. Quicker now, my reflexes as I motioned into the stags direction. I did not speak, nor question his statement. Though do not mistake my silence for ignorance, and my kindness for weakness.

Weaving my legs through the foliage I would follow the volcanic one whom smelled of the desert. After all, it was either me being alone in the darkness of the night (I don’t mind that much) or being found by the previous herd for killing their matriarch. Let’s go.

[ooc: If you want to make a tread somewhere? I’ll reply to you ;] ]

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
A theif in the Night [Open] - by Morana - 01-12-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: A theif in the Night [Open] - by Hector - 01-13-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: A theif in the Night [Open] - by Morana - 01-13-2014, 08:22 AM