the Rift

End of War

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

"Ah yes, the Edge is quite nice." She speaks from her quiet perch in the thick trees. She had watched the whole scenario played out, and had to stifle a giggle when the girl almost got ran over by the newcomer, a grey mare. Now, Abishia stepped into the area, her dainty hooves avoiding a sharp, upright stick. She glances at the other mare, who had offered the newbie a home. Abishia's heart went out to her, noticing her troubles with trying to speak. The filly flashed her a kind smile, and a little giggle. Glancing back to where the grey had ran past, she let her orbs linger over the new mare. Dapples kissed her darker grey undercoat, and a beautiful luscious mane and tail added to her list of beautiful looks. She dipped her head to her, and the other mare. " I am Abishia. Welcome to Helovia, miss. Her words were more directed at the new grey. She then concentrated on the other girl. " Greetings miss! Pleased to meet you. I suspect you are from the Edge, Hm? A nice place I must say. " Harmony had told her of the Edge, and how nice it was, but just not as close as she had hoped for. The eerie light next to her that beamed off of Harmony, became stronger.

Puzzlement itched at Abishia, but she slipped away from it and focused back on the situation.
"Unfortunately, what she says is correct. You have arrived at a devastating, and horrible time. Infected beings are running around, and pose great danger. This is a new one for Helovia, but we are finding our ways. I encourage you to find a herd to latch on to in these troubling times. " She nodded her dome to the girl from the World's Edge, hoping that is was okay that she did the talking for her, noticing that the other wasn't very good at it anyways. "The Edge is great. They aren't far from here, and have a beautiful region to call their home. She smiled brightly, despite the worry that lay deep in her, caused by the constant thought of the beasts. But she didn't want to seem frantic around the two beings, and simply spoke again, her voice sing-songy. "Oh, and I musn't forget, what may I call you two? "

"Talk the talk.

@[Ayelet] @[Hellä]

Image by Wild. || Table by Clo.

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
End of War - by Hellä - 01-12-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: End of War - by Ayelet - 01-13-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: End of War - by Abishia - 01-14-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: End of War - by Hellä - 01-15-2014, 10:18 PM