the Rift

End of War

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The dappled slid to a stop, before almost tumbling over a young mare. “Quite sorry.” She told her in a low voice before moving to the side of the mare, hoping she hadn’t injured her. She smiled; however, when she gazed up to make sure the mare was alright, her expression turned to frown of confusion and disbelief. The silver mare looked as if she was made from glass, with cracks streaming down her body every now and then. The way the sun reflected and almost blinded Hellä, made the dapple mare realize she was not fooled after all. She shook her dome and smiled, knowing she looked as if her world was full of stupidity.

Before the mare could speak, a filly came from the hidden dark that spread out beyond the trees. "Ah yes, the Edge is quite nice." The filly was unbelievably young for such responsible words, but she was hoping that the rest of the younglings would be like this also, for the dappled warrior had seen foals show there ignorant inside personalities too many times to count, but something was off-original about the painted girl. Hellä snorted and tried to eye them both, but it seemed as if it could not be done unless she back away. Yet, she didn’t want the others to think she was afraid and so she stayed where she was at, looking at one then to the other. “I’m Hellä; I hail from Isilme.” She nodded to them both and smiled.

From what the mare was hearing that was spoken by the blabbering mouths of the two mares; she wanted to move on to the Edge and see for herself of what the scenery was exactly made of. But she waiting until the each were done and then she moved about to the front of the two and looked back at them with a smile on her dark lips. “If we wish to not get eaten by these beasts, I suggest we hurry along.” A chuckled escaped Hellä’s throat as she began to move forward again; her eyes stuck on the path ahead of her.

Image Credits

I made it short because I would like to get her going. c:
@[Ayelet] @[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
End of War - by Hellä - 01-12-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: End of War - by Ayelet - 01-13-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: End of War - by Abishia - 01-14-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: End of War - by Hellä - 01-15-2014, 10:18 PM