the Rift

[PRIVATE] Form Follows Function

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo

Throw along youngest stare arms reclaim stars unnamed.

The monster was amused with his reaction to it all. She simply laughed at his anger and felt a wave of triumph. Really in the end she always did win no matter what game she played. Meanwhile the mortal felt disgust riling about in the remnants of her true soul. As the boy raved about her being stupid and ruined, sheer loathing flashed onto her face as the boy accused her of becoming this. “BAKA!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs and she spat contemptuously at his feet. Just as the boy said, there would be no more games. Jorogumo had decided then and there she would destroy this mongrel no matter what it took. Beast and child were for once in agreement. The only struggle would be whether the beast or the mortal got to witness the downfall of the boy.

With every word the boy spoke she found herself falling more and more into rage, any attempt at a mask would be futile now. Both monster and child were bristling and waiting for the opportunity to strike the boy and push him into the flame below. Who would be the idiot then? Who would be the one stupid enough to toy with the darkness? It most definitely wasn’t her. Joroumo had run and pleaded for someone to come. Salvation didn’t come. Instead she was pulled away from home and desecrated. Now her soul was trapped in a body that was in between a place of life and death. If there was hell on earth, the child trapped with the beast was experiencing it. “ANATA GOMAN SHIRI!” Jorogumo shrieked. “Do you think I wanted this? Do you think I poked and prodded the beast? No! I was caught and dragged away. I’M TRAPPED IN A SHELL I CAN’T ESCAPE! SO BEFORE YOU BLINDLY THROW AWAY YOUR MORTALITY THINK FOR A MINUTE!” She screamed and behind it was every hurt, tear, moment of loneliness, and anger that she had ever felt or had. “Don’t put me at fault when I’m the victim. Don’t say I did this to myself because I didn’t. You will burn Stupid Boy, and if it means I have to burn with you so be it. I’m done being the victim. I’m done being the one that gets left behind or reject. I’m the Spider Queen and it’s time the world knew it. You’ll be the first to kneel.” The legs at her side twitched about. Devil and child were working as one. Two wicked souls bound together by a mutual bloodlust.

Jorogumo stepped closer toward the worm and for a moment contemplated running off, letting the boy chew on what she had given him but then she thought that would be far too easy. For a moment her pale eyes watched the fire below and an idea popped into her dark little mind. “I’m not going to eat you.” She said her eyes flicked toward the boy. “I’m going to let you live because I want a real hunt. The game isn’t fun if the other player forfeits."

”But, the games have ended for now little boy.” The child flicked her tail and stepped even closer to her prey and decided at the very least she would give him a solid reminder of who she was. With her deadly speed, she sliced diagonally with her horn beginning at the left side of his chest. Whether it struck or not mattered little. For now she would let this scene of their malevolent show end. She dissipated into fog and appeared a distance away from the boy. “As endearing as it is to be called a spider, my name is Jorogumo. Remember it, because someday everyone will.” The child smiled. “Nonetheless, I have a feeling that our story has just begun little fly. Now the question is… Where will the next chapter lead? Who will be the one kneeling in the end?”

"blah blah blah."

[Anata goman shiri = you ignorant ass.
Baka = Idiot
@[Reginald] ]

Image Credits

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-12-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-13-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-23-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-24-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-25-2014, 08:39 PM