the Rift

In this, as all, prevails
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Fina returned, understandably exhausted from her trip; thus she was eager to enter the cave and did so without the usual vibrant disgust at having to be crammed into tight spaces. I didn’t bother secreting away my pleasure and smiled as the brave little warrior sought me out. Talons gripped flesh as she landed upon my spine with a heaving sigh that seemed to vibrate her entire frame. Fina lacked the strength for even a soft coo, yet I could feel her mind was awash with pride even when the flesh was empty of reserves for its showing.

A grand caravan of travelers trailed in her wake. I recognized a few as Asylum. They filed in, cramming into already snug living quarters. Three herds plus an outcast band stood in this cavern, and there was still a fourth clan not yet gathered. I pushed those live concerns aside for another day and stepped out to greet our newest brethren into the fold. The leader wasn’t whom I’d expected but was remembered all the same. Said girl had been present during our brief gathering in Thistle meadow. A restrained sigh rose into the musky air, a split second of grief took hold when I thought of the great meadows of Helovia—and how very much I’d like to see them again.

The crowned lady addressed her family, I remained the pillar of considerate silence while waiting for her to finish. Only when voices began to die down did my voice rise over their crowd, “Welcome friends, ye should get feel at ease to get as comfortable as thee might.” Far cry from the lengthy speech that the mare had just given but to the point all the same, “We are requesting the aid of healers, should ye have them to spare—to find a cure for the disease; should there be one.” My gaze shifts from the crowd, to Circuta and her partner, “If ye does so choose, your warriors may join the ranks of our own. Three clans have lent their strength, we are making preparations to strike the undead.”

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
In this, as all, prevails - by Circuta - 01-13-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Midas - 01-13-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Cashmere - 01-13-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Oxy - 01-13-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Skysong - 01-22-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Cealestis - 01-25-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Ghost - 02-02-2014, 08:45 AM