the Rift

In this, as all, prevails

Cealestis Posts: 50
Hidden Falls Genetrix I atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 HH :: 11 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skýlos :: Pit Bull :: None Bunnie
Covered in filth from my descent, I arrive to the safety of the caves among my company, the Addict and the Phantom Seeker, and follow them into the heart of the glowing cavern. She has not lied, my horned guide; it was indeed steep. I just wish she had warned of the grime that would coat me when I reached the bottom.

I am sure that the grimace on my face is not so well hidden as many of my other emotions as I silently follow them and this troupe of misfits that I assume are all a part of one big, messed up family. My wings are pressed hard to my sides, in part because I fear for their safety in such close confines but also because this “herd” gives me a sick feeling on the inside.

I am willing to bet that the vast majority of them are all mad. The drugged out stallion was the least of my worries… and I had already insulted him with my innate ability to press loathing upon all things male and weak. It wasn’t that I had come here to make friends, and that was to be sure, but I did not survive my years under the gaze of my mother because I am a fool.

The black bell tolls, even in this beautiful place. It does not like that I am so near to so many who are unworthy of my presence, and I am thankful when the huntress turns to address the masses who have gathered with us on our journey to salvation. The abysmal hum of my poisoned blood is stifled by the rhythm of her voice, the validation that she is the one who will help me recover my kin and that these people, however odd, are worthy of my company and talents.

Like I said, I am no fool. I know what she will ask of me in exchange for her services, it is the only reason the daft stag led me to her in the first place.

Circuta.

Will you claim dominance upon me? Will you know that it is never yours?

She is splendid against the river of flames the pours behind her, even with her mutated face and bare shoulders, proud and regal as one should expect a regent queen to be. Though I rebuke her calls of kinship and togetherness, for I owe none a thing but for she and the stoned guide that has led me to her, I see the wisdom in were warnings. Our path here had not been without its random assaults from the things – there were few who could claim such prowess as to hope to defeat one of the devils, so infused with wickedness and strength as they were.

We could only hide, until more could be learned.

I am silent through the meeting, watching the conversations turn and rotate as each speaks their turn and fades into their own oblivion. I am intrigued by the banter betwixt my two guides, a gentle arch of the brow that mirrors the one given to the painted pegasus who calls to warriors.

I am no longer a warrior. Perhaps I never was.

[ OOC: Ughrhrhrgghh badddd. Sorry. :( ]

Cealestis

Messages In This Thread
In this, as all, prevails - by Circuta - 01-13-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Midas - 01-13-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Cashmere - 01-13-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Oxy - 01-13-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Skysong - 01-22-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Cealestis - 01-25-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Ghost - 02-02-2014, 08:45 AM