the Rift

[OPEN] ERROR: All Circuits Blown

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
To say that she’d had a rough week was an understatement.

Haggard, exhausted, and baring marks of her various scuffles with the mysterious walking dead who seemed to find great delight in tormenting her civilians, the Lady restlessly stomps her way around the fringes of the land. She is relatively sure from her few experiences with the beasts that it is in vain; there is little that they can do to protect themselves from the monsters that have come from the Marsh, and it makes her so very angry to think that such an opponent has arrived on their doorstep.

That she cannot do anything about it other than to stand watch, to bellow out a warning to her kin before they scattered like bugs away from wherever the call had been sounded, was truly the root of her rancor. But so weary was the gilded queen that the agitation showed only in the dark circles lying beneath her eyes, the sluggish way her graceful frame moved across the emerald grasses and betwixt towering conifers.

She sees the horned figure on the outskirts as she approaches, nervously drawing closer out of fear that she will have to face down another devil in the halls of their sacred mountain. Relatively sure it isn’t a monster, for it walks slowly as a mortal being and does not trail the black aura of the others, she is still not willing to take any chances; she draws to the peak of a hill to watch it’s ascent up the mountain, eyes narrowed as it halts just outside the borders.

Not a wraith, then, she thinks, confirmed further by the words that break from her lips, drawing the golden backed bitch nearer to the woman who speaks them.

She is speaking of safety, a place to finally get some sleep. That sounds most excellent – until she gets to the part about an alliance. Drawing to a halt a respectable distance from the speaker, Illynx lets her eyes slide across her frame for any signs of the darkness having marked her; finding none, as well as a horn stuck between her eyes, the mare decides its safe enough to open conversation with the seemingly respectable female.

"And what will this mutual relationship consist of, other than safety?" she pauses, a soft smile appearing on her lips in apology for her brusqueness, "I am the Lady Illynx, one of the rulers of this land. I apologize for my...rudeness. As you can imagine, my mind is stretched thin."

And that’s even leaving out all the chaos before the devils came.

if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
ERROR: All Circuits Blown - by Circuta - 01-16-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: ERROR: All Circuits Blown - by Illynx - 01-16-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: ERROR: All Circuits Blown - by Deimos - 01-16-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: ERROR: All Circuits Blown - by Öde - 01-19-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: ERROR: All Circuits Blown - by Illynx - 01-26-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: ERROR: All Circuits Blown - by Random Event - 01-26-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: ERROR: All Circuits Blown - by Deimos - 01-26-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: ERROR: All Circuits Blown - by Random Event - 01-26-2014, 07:47 PM