the Rift

[OPEN] Is anybody home?

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
She moves with a swiftness unlike any mortal.

And then she reaches the forest...

And remembers Alysanne.

This is how her life has been for the past few weeks. Oh I remember that person. Do I attack? I mean I have to, but I don't want to. The evil has risen inside of her and it doesn't go away. This is not the average little cold, but something far worse. If only there was a way to rid her soul of all darkness. Y'know, sound the bugle and rid her of all evil. Unfortunately, now she cannot go home.. she can't even attempt to do that. Will she stay dark, lost in the gross fog. Without a light, how is she supposed to even have hope she will get better? She has lost herself.

With no where to turn, she comes to the Edge-- the Edge of the World. With nothing, but an empty heart, she has become cold. A soldier that has given up the will to win and has been subjected as a slave. Aurelia is a slave for the darkness lingering over her home. The glimpse of what was once good has vanished into the distance.

Lead me away, or leave me lying here.

She was where they were, but she could be seen with the polluted air following her like mist. All the plant around her wilted and dead. The thick area of the forest dying a slow painful death. Soon, everything would fall to the darkness.

Up ahead are figured. Figures of horses. So, unfurling her wings and opening them wide, as if to coral them closer to the edge of the cliff. Of course she doesn't push them or even touch them. That contact would infect them all. She recognizes one of them and immediately stops dead in her tracks. It's Aly.

Her wings curl back at her sides and the fog surrounding the girl stretches out towards them. Eyes, evil looking, stare into the eyes of the boy Alysanne was with. The spotted one. He is pretty-- handsome even. Her fog doesn't stretch out and attempt to touch him. So far, he should remain uninfected. Will the others fall to the darkness?

"Oh Alysanne." Aurelia offers in an evil snarl. "I didn't fly from the darkness..." Does Aly remember her promise to teach the girl to fly? The promise she never kept? "Because I couldn't. I never learnt to fly." Secretly, Aurelia enjoys seeing how some horses react. "You, are you Miykael? Don't flee and I may not infect you." Maybe she is serious, maybe she isn't. Will he stay to find out?

Whether he stays or not, she sneezes.

OH GOSH. SPREADING THE GERMS. It's a big sneeze, maybe capable of infecting the unicorn mare and stallion, the equine, and Alysanne. The boy would be okay, right?

walk walk walk
talk talk talk

ooc:; she attacks everyone but miykael. The fog is a pollutant, so I was wondering if that'd be enough to infect them? Then she sneezes. so if the pollutants don't work, she still sneezes. And Rottie, maybe we can have a separate thread and do the still born plot? :D That's why i didn't infect him yet. if you want, i can edit! @[Random Event] @[Miykael] @[Alysanne] @[Nyx] @[Resplendence] @[Nato]

NAME HERE               

quote quote quote

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Is anybody home? - by Alysanne - 01-16-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Miykael - 01-16-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Nato - 01-17-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Nyx - 01-17-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Resplendence - 01-20-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Aurelia - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Alysanne - 01-22-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Nato - 01-22-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Miykael - 01-23-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Nyx - 01-23-2014, 07:25 PM