the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Yesterday, I was terrified. Today, I am furious.

I am furious because I do not deserve this. I am furious because my family did not deserve this. I am furious because I cannot have nice things. I am furious because no matter how hard I try, I just cannot come out on top in this stupid game called life. Tears well up in my orbs and spill over; I shut my eyes against the pain.

On day one, I asked for Zenobia.
On day two, I searched for Zenobia.
On day seven, I gave up searching.
On day ten, I am convinced that she is dead.

Why? Because that would fit in with everything else that has happened in my oh-so-perfect life. I have tried not to be angry. I have tried not to be bitter. I have tried to redirect my negativity into more useful channels. But this... this is too much. Life just isn't worth this. I have lost almost everyone that I care about. My family was murdered. One of my best friends died. The other disappeared. My first mate left me. My second mate is useless (wait, that's mean, I don't really mean that, do I?). My first daughter died. My second daughter left me, and is probably dead. My third daughter, I lost, and she's probably dead. Why does tragedy follow me? Why can't I just be happy?

Why can't I have nice things?

I have been walking blindly, but now I open my eyes. My heart skips a beat, I stop in my tracks, and my mouth drops open, for who should stand before me but the very mate that I presumed was either long gone or dead? A loud roar echoes through my head as I am overwhelmed with emotion. Happiness is first, because he's here! The supposed love of my life is here! Then guilt, because, after all, I did fall prey to Gaucho while Note was still in the Throat. Then dismay, because I am suddenly sure I am hallucinating. The silence stretches out as I remain frozen, shock and disbelief evident on my features, and then, finally:

"Note?"

"Talk talk talk."
@[name]

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho] - by Sohalia - 01-16-2014, 11:14 PM