the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mandatory Rehab

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Well, she answers back and you practically roll your eyes and her idiocy. How did you even end up mixed up with all these idiots? Oh yeah. Lace Face. You never should have followed her. This whole herd has been nothing but a load of trouble since you started... a pack of crazies. Of course. Not that you don't belong with them... you certainly do, but that doesn't mean you approve of the haphazard leadership that you've witnessed thus far. Promotions given on a whim, or not given on a whim, to those who don't deserve them, mares who disappear at the drop of a hat when they're supposed to be in charge, doing who the hell knows what, membership that hardly answers the call of their ladies. You snort in your disgust. As for the purr in her voice? You notice... you're not oblivious, after all.

And then, as if confirming your thoughts that she is nothing but a moron, she stutters out like she hasn't even heard of the war plans. “Yeah, war effort, against those monsters up top,” you spit out, your brows furrowing to accent your frustrations, your voice just slightly sarcastic enough to hint at your true feelings. Besides, this isn't exactly the topic you had in mind. “I don't have delusions.” And then you just glare, because this game is growing tiresome already. Besides your drug habit, your impatience has always been your greatest weakness.

But she seems unimpressed, or even uninterested, in what you have to say. She stops in front of you, staring down, arching her neck, reaching out to touch you. You let her flesh brush against your own, but make no motion to approve of the action or return the favor. And if you were uncertain before, if you didn't understand at first, you understand now. She's trying to make you a toy, a pawn, in some maniacal game she's whipped up in her head. Well, you imagine she's going to be sorely disappointed. You're nobody's toy.

Come play a game with me Oxy, she purrs and you grimace at the idea of letting the beastly woman touch you again. You have a feeling she's going to be sorely disappointed. Heaving yourself from the water, back onto land, you nevertheless wipe the grimace from your face and do your best to appear interested, to act like you want her, to cock your eyebrows and your neck in just the right position. You take a deep breath and walk towards her, evenly but purposefully, gliding until your close to her, able to put your velvet nose next to her ear, if she had not yet moved.

“My queen,” you barely whisper, just a breath that breaks past your lips as you try to graze your teeth against the area where her ear meets her head. And then, without warning, you actually bite, trying to dig your enamel into her flesh before pushing past her towards the door. “I don't play games, bitch. Get it together or I'm out.” If she has anything to say, you guess she better say it quick. You're two steps from gone and not turning around.

@[Eris]
Oxy
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Mandatory Rehab - by Oxy - 01-17-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: [P] Mandatory Rehab - by Eris_ - 01-18-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: [P] Mandatory Rehab - by Eris_ - 02-12-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: [P] Mandatory Rehab - by Oxy - 01-18-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Mandatory Rehab - by Oxy - 02-16-2014, 12:13 AM