the Rift

Going To A Party Where No One's Still Alive

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Harsh rain pounds her, and she struggles to see. She is walking blindly through the Thresh when a soaking grey Unicorn almost collides with her. She inches backward a few steps, noticing the frantic trim in her voice... Or is that even frantic? Damn! Even someone with four harks couldn't hear through this rain. Abishia shakes her dome, small droplets dancing off the tips of her curly locks. It isn't long before she realizes that the Mare is none but her dear friend, Tangere!! Absihia nuzzles her shoulder with her maw without hesitation. Offering a wide smile, she moves out from in front of Tang, and spots someone else behind her. With her vision impaired, she can't tell what race the he is, but she just offers a kind hello and a friendly smile.

"Tangere! It's me, Abishia! I have missed you dearly. " Smiling wide again, she laughs calmly, despite the horrible grasp that Helovia is currently in. Although her spirits have faltered, the girl can still manage to somewhat happy... Or at least portray herself that way. "I'm glad to see you haven't been infected, princess. I see you have a newcomer with you, is that so? I know somewhere safe... " She flicks her maw to the direction of which she thinks the Sanctuary is in, then turns back to Tang, her voice now serious. "Does the Basin know of the Sanctuary and all the caverns? "

She then leans to her right, squinting. Trying to get a view of the newbie, she politely addresses him. "Oh yes, and welcome to Helovia. Sorry you have come at such a horrible time...

"Talk the talk.

@[Tangere] @[Slaiter]

Image by Wild. || Table by Clo.

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going To A Party Where No One's Still Alive - by Abishia - 01-22-2014, 06:26 PM