the Rift

[OPEN] and wolves gather 'round the fire.

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
@[Vadim] && @[Valhalia] sorry for the ridiculous waaait! <333

Voices pang against her sensitive ears and the wind howls at her back, swirling and hissing at the hole where you can see the snows raging. She looks out into the darkness, it’s getting dark outside and still the cave seems to glow; illuminated in a fiery yellow light, like candles. Tangere turns back to the moving masses she sees the stallion beside her… He’s stiff and avoiding her mocha eyes while they search his horned face. The twinge of a grin plays at her lips and she pushes a whicker through her flared nostrils. She reaches for him, as if she’s going to touch his still shoulder but she doesn’t. She draws away from him when another voice chimes toward them. Her smile fades and she fixes her posture, raising her head and ears to greet the stranger with an inquisitive expression.

Uh,” She looks over herself and lifts her eyes back to the mare. “Yup.” She chuckles to herself.. “I’m fine but,” She looks at the stallion who seems to be pretending he isn’t visible. “I think I may have done…something…to him.” Her eyes dart from east to west…“Unless he’s just been doing this, like, forever.” She’s tempted to poke him with her soft muzzle, but instead she simply gazes, flitting her long lashes over her dark chocolate eyes. “Uhm.” She ponders for a moment, finding that she has forgotten about looking for anyone once she saw the statue-man and had been asked of her fairing after a fall. She decides to keep her intimate thoughts to herself and shakes her head slowly. “No. I am not looking for anyone.” She wonders if the girl is a Basin member herself – smell used to be the key to knowing where someone hailed from…smell has gone away though, in the caves.

We smell like each other, humidity and stone.

The cave has grown swollen with bodies – her hallways are pregnant with travelers and her rooms mostly full of chatter about what is going on outside. Tangere has not yet had time to gather much information…nothing more than talk of Gaucho’s efforts to form an Army to march on the evil engulfing the outside world.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Tangere - 01-17-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Vadim - 01-26-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Valhalia - 01-27-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Tangere - 02-05-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Valhalia - 03-01-2014, 03:03 PM