the Rift

[OPEN] and wolves gather 'round the fire.

Valhalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The ivory stallion continues to quizzically stare, as if he faded in with the rock. Containing a fit of mocking laughter, Valhalia twisted her head away from the strange lad, only focusing on the mare before her. Mocha eyes were averted to the strange lad, same as the tawny mare, and it almost seemed as if she was going to reach out to him, prod the stallion. But she didn't, only swiveling around to Valhalia's presence. Dazed in a bout of confusion, the crowned mare stuttered a lot, slowly treading on Valhalia's patience.

Of course, being one of her own kind, unlike disgusting equines, the tawny woman could deal with her ignorance, probably obliviousness of what was going on. "I guess he thinks he's the wall", velvet lips pulled into a smirk, the woman turned her head towards him. "Hey buddy, you know we can see you", her serious voice was tinged with a humorous tone. "He looks like a light in the darkness, of course we see you", effeminate chuckles rumbled out of her chest. Blinking, Valhalia let her gaze linger on the woman again. "Ah, for only moments I assumed you were from the Basin", stern once more, beautiful silver eyes betrayed her frigid exterior.

Feeling like this was a good time to introduce herself, feeling a space of silence, the tawny woman spoke. "My name's Valhalia...so, what brings you here to the caves from hell", laughing once more, Valhalia looked upon the ivory stallion again. "Come on buddy! You gonna talk or what?" A flirty voice cooed out to him, not over done though. He was a stud muffin despite his dumb actions. Batting her eyelashes subtly, the petite mare showed off a feminine physique. Maybe that would snap him out of his trance.

//Sorry for the wait! ^^" You're all okay! ♥♥

Messages In This Thread
and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Tangere - 01-17-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Vadim - 01-26-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Valhalia - 01-27-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: and wolves gather 'round the fire. - by Valhalia - 03-01-2014, 03:03 PM