the Rift

I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Only moments had passed and his statement had gone unanswered by the onyx mare with the obscure pale face. Footfalls in the distance had put the beast on edge as he turned to greet the forth comer. Brethren, the sorrel beast pulled into view. Crimson eyes gazed upon the being, his dual weaponry etched of glass reflected in his empty pools. But what was this? The crimson stag had something laced around his body, as if he was wearing it to tote things around. It didn’t look comfortable, but rather tight and probably itchy. It’s not what Nato was expecting to see, a unicorn and his man-purse. But, there is a first time for everything.

His brethren inquired about the darkness, so he had heard their short conversation. Though, of course Nato wasn’t going to get his words in now, was he? Naturally, the mare had something to say about his little entrance. Lobes turned slowly back, as he snaked his head back to look upon the pale faced mare. He wasn’t amused by her statements, when all he was trying to do was save her from the evil that plagued these lands. Shifting his weight, rather swiftly he turned to face her, lips within reach where he could take a bite if he pleased, out of her nose.

"Now you listen to me." His voice laced with venom as he glared into the mares eyes- his more of a warning, than her playful gaze. "I do not know if you’re even worth ‘protecting’ but I do know this." He retracted a step away from her, and rounded himself to where he could look between the duo and the stallion’s companion. "A dark plague floods Helovia with illness and insanity. Demons like you’ve never seen attack without notice, and once you’ve been bitten.." He paused, masculine tones fading to the thought of Kahula, and what had happened to her, where had she gone. "That’s it." Deep tones silence off into the night as he turned to gaze upon the sitting animal, then back between the unicorns.

"So trust me when I say, it’s not safe here." He grunted, irritated that his message of warning had been challenged. If they didn’t listen? Then fine, he’d leave them to die.

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Nato - 01-18-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM