the Rift

Hooves in the Threshold(Open)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Her voice is soft but as she speaks I am distracted by her apparent age. I of course cannot guess actual numbers, but this mare seems to have seen many more seasons than I have. I continue to look over her as she speaks, noting her color, her horn, her tail. Though we are both horned creatures, her tail and her billy goat beard are noticeably different than mine. My tail is that of a normal equine, while hers is more like a lion's tail. And I have no beard. I wonder to myself if I had been silly enough to not see these differences in other unicorns that I'd passed in the caves. Was I that oblivious? No, there was much that was going on and it was hard to notice everything.

I realize it is my turn to speak, and my lips part again. "It is a pleasure to meet you Ethel. This is the Threshold of Helovia." I look around, motioning with my crown. My voice is upbeat, but as I turn back to look at her, my countenance grows dark. "But we should not linger here long. There is a darkness around, an evil that preys upon the land. I can take you to my herd, with the Asylum, in the safety of the caves. Will you come with me?" I tilt my head to look for her response, my earring jingling briefly with the movement.

I take a step back, the cold still stiffening my movement. But now I am feeling the unease of the evil and it makes me nervous, jittery. I do not want any part of it. The longer we stand here the more in danger we are. -Calm down you pussy. We'll be fine.- I appreciate Her confidence, but it does not ease my concern. I look back at Ethel, hoping that she may save her questions for when we get to the caves. I do not want to be eaten or taken.

OOC: please don't forget minimum wordcount is 250 words, and that Cashmere is female

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Ethel - 01-18-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Cashmere - 01-22-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Ethel - 01-22-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Cashmere - 01-22-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Ethel - 01-22-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Cashmere - 01-22-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Ethel - 01-22-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Midnight Rose - 01-23-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Ethel - 01-23-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Midnight Rose - 01-26-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Hooves in the Threshold(Open) - by Ethel - 01-27-2014, 10:00 AM