the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Get Yourself Together

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
There's something to be said about the loudness of the world when you are forced to listen. Each brush of wind has a new intensity to it. Each flickering echo of hooves as they gently clicked and clacked against the floor of the caves that we were all traversing in seemed to hold a desire for freedom. Each breath that was released into the air was met with tiny droplets of moisture clinging to the walls around them. Even know, I could hear the flickering of the harmless flames as they swept over my bodice, erupting from both my hooves and my locks. Today there were serving as a light for both Alleo and I as we decided to go onto a new adventure.

This time we were moving off toward the west, branching off from the main center where all of the herds had needed to stumble into originally. It was a different world. The underground was suffocating at times, but at others it was like a warm embrace - trying to protect us all from the stinging and combatant touches of the world above. Had it not been for the scarring memories of the caves that lingered in my cranium I cannot say that the idea of leaving would be completely registered in my brain. Yes, quite a few from the Throat seemed to be missing but I did not know them. And, since Sohalia had stumbled in I could only assume that Zohalia would be not too far behind. She was safe and that was all that mattered.

Gently, I allowed my frame to stumble into a delicate trot. Each hoof placed carefully against the rocks until my eyes lay upon the glowing etchings along the walls of the room that we had came upon. Too intrigued to continue to try and merge the vibrations with the sight I was given I allowed my eyes to try and focus upon everything that was around me. This, of course, was not a good choice. For, as I tried to place my hooves on a higher portion of rocks that almost descended down like stairs into the room itself, my hoof snagged the edge and the rest of my body weight followed. My tiny palomino frame was crumpled in a ball at the base of the rocks.

One snort to move the forelock out of my eyes, and I'm peering back up to where Alleo should have been with annoyance at my actions flickering in my pale orbs.

Messages In This Thread
!! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-18-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-19-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-20-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-20-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-21-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-21-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-25-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-26-2014, 01:37 AM