Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
Below my soul
I feel an engine
Collapsing as it sees the pain
If I could only shut it out...
</style>

He frowned when he saw the tears running down her face, his muzzle brushing over her eyes gently as he tried to wipe them away. He had never been around a mare who cried as much as Rasta had, but he was beginning to be less uncomfortable when she cried. He just wished she wouldn't because he wanted her to be happy. He wanted to scream at the Earth God for giving her a quest that seemed like it was constantly ripping her apart, but it would make her stronger, wouldn't it? His tail flicked as she squeezed her eyes shut and staunched the flow of tears.

Gradually her body began to relax and soon she was touching her maw to his shoulder. Alleo allowed his muzzle to brush against hers before she began to walk away, the frown remaining in place as he watched her walk. He couldn't help but feel apprehensive as she limped away to explore the cave. She may have said, in not so many words, that she was okay after the tumble, but Alleo didn't believe her and made a mental note that he would have to keep a closer eye on her.

Something caught her attention and his ears flicked forward as he watched her pick something up and move it. He could see it glinting and reflecting the firelight that surrounded the delicate little mare. Curiosity got the better of Alleo and he stepped toward her, his hooves clicking quietly against the stone floor. The stallion's 'brow' furrowed when he finally caught sight of the amulet. It had been quite a while since he had seen anything like it and found it strange that a trinket like it would be discarded in the cave.

"You should put it on." He finally suggested as his dual-colored eyes shifted to Rasta. "I would look good on you." His words trailed as he lapsed into silence, wondering why he had said what he had.

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-18-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-19-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-20-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-20-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-21-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-21-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-25-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-26-2014, 01:37 AM