the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Get Yourself Together

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
As I stood there with my face gaining trails of tears with eyes locked shut I felt his muzzle brush over my eyes. An attempt at getting the tears to leave my pelt, and it seemed to work at least.

It was a slow process to relaxation, but as it happened I allowed my maw to brush up against his shoulder. In that short moment his maw grazed against mine and I felt at peace. Not alone. Not completely alone. A weak smile came upon my face as I gingerly began to edge my way around the cave. There was still a frown upon his face as he stood there, watching me as I moved, and the peace that was in my heart was replaced with some kind of angst. He didn't need to be worrying about me. I wasn't that important. He should be happy and at peace too. But did I even give him that same peaceful feeling? Or was I simply a burden?

But that train of thought was rather quickly dispersed as I stumbled across a gem attached to a string of horse hair. I could feel the tension that flickered across his face. Confusion? Concern? Distrust? I couldn't tell. At least, I couldn't tell until the words slid from his mouth. He was telling me to put it on, his eyes locking on my gaze as I peered up at him. He said it would look good on me but I only shook my head. No.

First off, I highly doubted that it would actually look good on me should I dawn the gem. But, secondly, I had done nothing to deserve something so precious. He should have it - whatever it was. I grabbed it and began to shove it toward his face, giving a small snort. Take it. If I was tall enough, I would have tried to put it over his head by now, but I wasn't, and I knew there was no way that I could get it over if he tried to get away from it.

But I wanted him to have it...

I wasn't necessarily meant to be decorated - decoration made me easier to break...

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-18-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-19-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-20-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-20-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-21-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-21-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Alleo - 01-25-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: !! Get Yourself Together - by Rasta - 01-26-2014, 01:37 AM