the Rift

[OPEN] A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open]

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

Paleface. Really? I looked at the other stallion, the one I had trailed behind on the way over here, just to see if he liked the way the black jerk had talked to me. Of course, I did not expect him to stand up for me, for that would just piss me off even more. So, this was the way to play things, I could dance to that tune.

I would show him. Okay, I may have to use my body and some flirting to get what I wanted, but so be it! I was not scared. So, with my slender legs I turned around and gave both of them a sweet smile. It almost hurt, for I was not used to smile like that. I walked a few steps towards him while I thought of a good reply. When I found it, I fixed my gaze on the bastard and eyed him from top to bottom. "I don't think you could handle my name, Tiny."

Before I was finished with my sentence, I had already moved on to the other stallion, and to him, my eyes grew softer. "So, whats your name, mister sexy ass?" Where all those sexual things came from, is beyond me, but I do know that if someone tries to break me down, I fight. Either with my body or my words. It was no point in trying to see how 'Tiny' reacted to my comment, and truthfully, I did not care. He could rot there, with his tiny words and even smaller..you know.

@[d'Artagnan]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-21-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-22-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-24-2014, 05:08 PM