the Rift

[OPEN] A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open]

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Tongue lay heavy behind his velvet maw, jaws grinding in amusement as he gazed back upon the pale faced daughter of what he considered to be brethren, a fellow soldier. How could this miniscule mare have come from his blood stream? Alas, the dark knight was at a loss as he gazed upon her baby blue eyes as she slandered him again with her pestering voice. What was said, however would burn into his mind, probably for the rest of his life. If the beasts’ body was capable of throwing up, he would have done so; twice. Disgust flashed in his crimson eyes as he turned to his daughter as she spoke, obviously just as grossed out as he was. He couldn’t even bear the thought of mounting a fellow stallion, to many dangly parts; if you know what I mean.

Would she ever shut up? Eyes blazed their normal shade of blood-stained red, as he gazed upon Quinn with obvious disturbance on his scared chiseled face. Seems the stallion was in luck however, the more he brought her down, the more she became less interested in her father’s wishes. By the Gods, Nato might have a chance to escape the cooties! Although this whole vomit thing, he really wished he could do right about now.

A smirk tugged upon his maw, as Nyx clacked against the cave floor with her hoof in response to Quinns rude remarks. He was proud of his daughter, who had no doubt become a strong young lady, with a good head upon her shoulders. It was more than he could say for Orvos, what low-life mare had he knocked up to get this bad egg? He breathed softly, offering a look of playful if not devious spite, as she questioned the union, for fulfilling this task. He honestly, had almost forgotten. But wait, it gets better. She thought she would have the last say, but oh my.

”I lost a bet.” He smirked, looking from her and snaking his head to gaze upon Quinn the brainless. ”I bet his daughter wouldn’t live past the 5th frost fall.” Tone was laced with a playful spark, and a drop of venom. Crown lowered chest level, as he gazed at her, wondering what might come from his last remark. But he wasn’t finished explaining. ”She was to be sent to me, if she survived.” Damn my luck. He snorted deeply, a hoof clacking upon the floor as he snapped his obsidian threads against his haunches. All the while, good old d’Art was minding his own; but that gave the black knight an idea.

”Since your distaste in me is rather obvious, perhaps d’Art or I’m sorry..” He paused, a smirk kissed his lips as he turned to the glass horned stallion. ”Mr. Sexy Ass; would be a more suitable seed for your empty womb. ” He finished with a laugh, knowing damn well that anything that came from that dark dusty place, was about as useful as a fish out of water.

[[ooc: XDD]]

Nato

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-21-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-22-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Nato - 01-24-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-24-2014, 05:08 PM