the Rift

[OPEN] A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open]

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

At this point, it was more fun to watch what d'Art thought about this mess, then to actually piss Nato off. Nyx on the other hand, began to stretch my patience, but as I did have brain, I knew better then to say it out loud. No, it was that brainless know-it-all with balls smaller than a raisin seed, that I used my energy on. Sometimes I let my eyes find the brown stallion, but I never offered Nyx anything. To me, she was just another mare, trying to show her daddy that she was all grown up.

When she asked her father the inevitable question, I listened carefully to ensure myself that I had not missed something. I actually knew nothing of the reason why my father had insisted that I should bring Nato's filthy blood into the herd, but I was not in a position to ask.

So, you may understand why I could not hide my surprise when I realized the backstory of my little mission. A bet? Five years? You got to be kidding me! My own father, who raised me, had given me away as a prize in a stupid bet?! I could not believe my ears and my brain struggled to make this into something I could understand.

"A FUCKING BET?!"

My rage drowned me, making every good feeling I have ever had towards my father, die. In this world, it was only me and Nato left. The others was like shadows lurking in the corner of my eye. I was so mad that I could have ripped the whole cave down, piece by piece!

My nostrils flared with my heavy breath and each muscle in my body was ready to make a move. All of the joy and teasing that once filled my eyes, were now replaced with pure hate. Someone is going to pay a high price for this!

OOC: I am speachless XD

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-21-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-22-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-24-2014, 05:08 PM