the Rift

[OPEN] A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan the Nightshade</style>
                                                                                               Death will know your name.</style>
It appeared his silence had been noticed, the Nightshade wasn't allowed to simply watch and enjoy as it was Nato who decided the blood coloured stallion should have more of a role in such a crude conversation. d'Artagnan, on the other hand, was fine as a spectator, but it didn't stop a broad smile stretching across his face when Nato suggested Quinn take her desires to yours truly instead. Unfortunately he wasn't sure Kou would quite agree with the thought of her Doctor having a bit on the side and as much as the game was entertaining, the pale faced mare had not quite seduced him enough. Mismatched eyes looked sidelong at Nato, amusement lacing into his voice, "are we backing out on our bets now brother Nato?" He laughed, no his darker kin was not getting out of this tangle so easily, not if d'Art could help it.

In the end, Nyx taunted more and d'Artagnan found himself warming to her personality more, if it wasn't for the turmoil of his mind that day, perhaps they'd have got off on a better hoof. Perhaps he'd redeemed himself slightly, but then again, mares were strange creatures. As outrage struck across Quinn's face and Nyx fanned the fire, leaving Nato in the fray, the shade motioned to Aramis and turned slightly away from the group.

"Good luck paying up Nato!" He chuckled at Nato as he began to walk away from the sunken falls, his voice becoming more lethargic towards the end. "I must look for my sons, I would not like to think them lost in the plague outside." He looked to Quinn, nodding once with a laugh in his eyes, she was a jovial new company, hopefully she wouldn't murder her suitor. Lastly, he nodded to Nyx with a small smile, he always seemed to be walking away from her, this strange mare who'd walked into his life at completely the wrong moment. The cave was small, they'd probably cross paths many times in the near future, for now he needed to find Kou and the twins.

"I'm sure we'll meet again."

[ooc; omg sosososo sorry my absence caused this long delay!!!]

image credits

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-21-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-22-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-24-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by d'Artagnan - 02-05-2014, 01:57 PM