the Rift

[OPEN] you may catch a cold

Anayis Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I'm so confused.

Not very long ago, I was at home... safely. Then war broke out and I fled. I fled like the coward I've told myself I was. I'm not a cowardice freak anymore. I'm just built like a simple mare, but under that layer of disguise is a mare with a plan-- a brewing plan. Arrogance has taken the place of the coward princess that I will no longer be. I'll become a queen. Understanding my complicated personality is a task few can manage, but those who can understand wil lbe much safer.

My life right now isnt full of daisies and sunshine, but the very opposite-- wilted roses and endless darkness. I've been brought (nearly forced) to live in this cave by a mongrel who still doesn't know how to use complete sentances. I haven't seen the girl from the threshold since the threshold. Her beautiful image lingers in my mind nearly constantly. Her four wings were dazzling and interesting. They were the curst things to catch my eye. Where did she go? Perhaps she could've been my first friend, but likely that may not happen if she is infected by a wraith. Is she a wraith, or do I still have time to search for her?

I'm sure this little disease will just blow over. Honestly, would it be that bad if we all were turned to wraiths? It'd be like... normal. Except, there would probably be a lot more fighting if wraiths are as dangerous as I've been told. Honestly, are they that scary? There is a big difference between zombie monsters and baby bitches. Could the founder of W. A.R really just be a big child?

I see a hole in the ground.

I would have never seen this hole, if it weren't for this little golden dream-catcher. Call me anything you'd like, but I almost wanted to take it for myself. So, I stopped and admired it for a moment. The noon-sun's rays glinted off of it, making it sparkle and shimmer. Would anyone notice if I swiped it away? If they cherished this one item, they wouldn't have just put it on the ground, now would they?

Whatever, I'll just leave that for now.

Then, I stepped forward. To my surprise, I was moving farther into the cave, but my legs weren't moving. I was sliding into the cave. After the entrance was immediately a downward slope, steep enough for me to slide into the cave. When the slide stops and the land become flat, I am already underground.

The hot air breathes down my flanks, my sweaty flanks. Consider me stupid if you want, but I needed to go for a walk. During my enjoyable walk, I heard a moan that could have been from a healthy horse or a wraith. I was in the hot desert and had to sprint over a million dunes of sand to get back here, underground. Then when I get here, there's a wall of lava threatening to overheat me.

So, I move to the furthest wall away from the lava. I'm at the entrance of a room that glows. I don't really want to enter it, because I want to admire what is out here-- intricate designs crafted by stalagmites and stalactites. Glancing upwards, I notice beautiful crystals... if only I could reach the precious jewels. Then I could make all sorts of things for myself and friends. Like the jewel on the chain I have tied to my tail. Pretty, simple, and beautiful. The decoration peaks out of voluminous curls and glints in the light offered from the wall of lava.

Today, I hide nothing.

Walking "Talking"
ooc:; <3 @[Phaedra] and Stella! :D anyone is welcome to join!
edit :; sorry if i retagged you, i had to pit a prefix for the title! <3
Anayis

Messages In This Thread
you may catch a cold - by Anayis - 01-20-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Pheonix - 01-22-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Windwalker - 01-28-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Pheonix - 03-01-2014, 03:52 PM