the Rift

[OPEN] you may catch a cold

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Oh, such a beautiful jewel the palomino mare was, tumbling ivory locks in all their glory. Captivating emerald pools, flashing with femininity and sly intelligence. By the gods, she was truly gorgeous, a statuesque goddess. I was deciding to play all bold, and confident, not letting any anxiety show. Nor was I willing to show off the arrogance I wore like a talisman. It was part of who I was, not because I wanted to be the way I was. The more I reveled in her beauty, stood by this woman, the more I became assured.

Why was my personality shifting so quickly, just like this? She seemed flirtatious (something I haven't dealt with yet), and very high esteemed. I guess in a way, it boosted up my ego. As she spoke to me, it seemed a little bit over the top, dramatic, but in a way it was cutesy. I could buy it any day, for her hidden lies were slick. It seemed, fun and flirty. Playing along, I decided to speak. "Well, I'm sorry Miss, if it was anyone, you would be startling me with your beauty", laughter rumbled out of my taut chest, jovial like the smile upon her velvety lips. My gods did she know how to use beauty to her advantage.

My laughter increased, masculine and playful. "Oh Anayis, my herd is called the Dragon's throat! We lived in the desert before being cast away by wraiths", feeling nervous as she inched her muzzle towards mine, I tried to awkwardly return the greeting, hoping I was doing it right. "You seem very interested. Ask away, I'm here to answer any of your questions", despite all the flirting, I felt myself finding her to be a reliable friend, or maybe something even more, in the future.

But before we could continue our uninterrupted conversation, another masculine voice rang behind us. The slightest, and do I mean tiniest bit of envy pooled within me. "Someone seems a little too full of themselves", the stallion felt his hormones raging wild with annoyance. "Wasn't it only weeks ago you were fawning over Africa? I didn't think you would move on so quickly", my coy vocals alluringly slid out like honey, wanting to chase the ebony stallion away from the golden beauty.

At this point I am only interested in Anayis. "By the way, I don't think you ever came once with us to capture a wraith. I have faced one, but I don't think you'd have the guts to stay and face one yourself", coward! "And I think they might be a little too scary for foals such as yourself, Windwalker", geesh. Why was I being so rude to him? Wasn't it only days ago I felt sympathy for him ripping out his wings and loosing his one only love. It was pity that the whole herd really felt for him. But I erased those thoughts, averting my emerald orbs on Anayis.

Messages In This Thread
you may catch a cold - by Anayis - 01-20-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Pheonix - 01-22-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Windwalker - 01-28-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Pheonix - 03-01-2014, 03:52 PM