the Rift

One plus One makes Me

Elsiyum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ℰlsiyum
and it's getting hard to b r e a t h again...

The sky was being cold to her again. Nature was one of the last things that she thought would turn against her. After all, nature was the only changing constant in Elsiyum's life. It gave her peace to know that she still had her sanity as the seasons changed. Not tonight though; tonight was different. The aura in the air screamed of caution, and for an unseen reason tension hung thickly in the air. Elsiyum continued on her way despite these warnings. She turned her aquatic eyes to the moon and was shocked to find it orange in hue— not the milky white she was so used to. When had this change occurred? In the recent months, Elsiyum was not charting the skies, she wasn't paying attention to the moon. Her horn gave off an orange glow due to the moon; typically it was a Nevertheless, she thought to herself I must press onward.

Despite her poor constitution the young thing pressed onward. Unanswered questions spiraled in her head as she slowly trekked on. Each step she took was unstable. Fifteen minutes later Elsiyum stumbled into an open meadow. The black unicorn decided she would require rest before trekking on any further. She was took weak to stand and sleep though. After two minutes of painfully lowering her malnourished self to the ground she rolled onto her right side and closed her eyes. "A quick nap should do the trick..." If this is what the God's had in store for her; if this was to be her final resting place, than she would be contented. The earth would reclaim her body and soul, and perhaps Elsiyum would finally obtain the peace she was longing for.

And there she lay; a figure clad in black. A freak to everyone and herself. A monstrosity to nature... What even was she? Would she ever know? Elsiyum doubted it. If she were to be taken right here, right now she wouldn't mind. It would be the opposite, death would be a welcomed blessing to her.

{ooc: i recommend reading her history since it'll reveal as to why she's like this. she will also have a plot thread up (because i would like some mysterious unicorn on here to be her father), when i decided to make it. xp}
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-22-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-27-2014, 05:24 PM