the Rift

One plus One makes Me

Elsiyum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ℰlsiyum
and it's getting hard to b r e a t h again...

Always, it was the same dream. It always started out with the unicorn laying under blossom tree. The day was burdened with glorious sunshine — spring was in full swing and the herd, including herself, were happy. The scene that unfolded next was something of a spectacle that should have remained in horror stories. In the blink of an eye, day shifted to night and there was a blood curdling scream. It only took a second before loud cracks could be heard. Bones were growing at an abnormal rate, and the cute fuzzy foal turned into a monster.

Her legs had grown to an ungodly size, and there was blood dripping from all four of her knees. She stood at a height that was almost equal to a draft, and shards of cracked bone could be seen protruding from her legs. On the center of her head came a long horn covered in blood — it had just popped out of her skull. Blood was freely flowing from the wound into her eyes and to other parts of her face. The foal could see no longer. Her legs were unsteady, and the already fractured bone could not support her anymore. All four of her legs snapped in half, and the next thing she knew was that she was laying on the ground like a de-stuffed bear. It was like she was a voodoo doll and the master puppeteer had chopped all four of her legs off while pushing a stick into her head. Her eyes quickly clouded over as the foal lay there limp and dead.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?" Whatever said that quickly awoke Elsiyum from her nightmare. In the recent year, the amount of times she'd had the dream had lessened. She slowly started to rise to her legs, making sure that the dream truly was a dream. Elsiyum stood firmly, her legs planted to the unfamiliar soil. At a painful pace Elsiyum stepped away from the shadows and into the pale orange moonlight.

She must have looked like a freak to the equine standing in front of her. Then again, she hadn't had contact with another horse for seven months or so. I must go.. It can't see me here. I'll be a bad omen to this horse. And so Elsiyum turned to leave, hoping that she would be able to make it out of the meadow with ease. Alas, nothing ever worked in her favor and she stepped on a branch that therefore cracked.
"Uh, yes. Hello? Questioned Elsiyum. Her horn was her most prominent feature as she turned to face the other equine. It was giving off a pale orange glow; this is respectively due to the pale orange moon that hung above their heads in the sky.

{ooc: my words aren't forming properly. i know how i wanted this post to turn out, but i couldn't type it how i wanted so it's choppy writing i suppose. xD
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-22-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-27-2014, 05:24 PM