the Rift

One plus One makes Me

Elsiyum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ℰlsiyum
and it's getting hard to b r e a t h again...

What the equine said taunted a laugh-gone-coughing and hacking from the unicorn. "I am something worse.. Elsiyum said softly. There was a tinge of sadness in her voice though. "I am a freak, a monstrosity to nature, and a bad omen to all who cross my path. You being here is most likely my doing, though I have no idea how you've somehow apparate here from nowhere." She said quietly. Elsiyum, by nature, was a shy mare and didn't enjoy conversation with others. It's a miracle that she even remembered how to speak in the tongue of horse, for she hadn't spoken it for almost seven months.

"Can I tell you where you are? No, unfortunately I cannot, for even I do not know where I am. Though I am certain that where ever we've both ended up is a place to be cautious of. The sickly mare stated this as she took another step towards the equine. Surely the other would have seen Elsiyum's sharper teeth while she spoke. Run while you can, get away from me. Thought the black phantom.

"Whatever the case may be, I am Elsiyum. I come, exiled, from the lands of Keirova. Now, who may you be?" Questioned the black filly. Her legs barely held her delicate frame up as she spoke to the other in a shaky, disconnected voice. Her words were slightly stuttered as she had a difficult time concentrating her mind on the other equine.

{ooc; btws, she isn't well. Shes actually kinda sick due to being undernourished. c:
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-22-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-27-2014, 05:24 PM