the Rift

One plus One makes Me

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
The darkness threatened to corrode them all, and her heart swelled over the questions thrown her way, urgency elapsing and enveloping swift courtesies. It was not a pleasant time for newcomers venturing into the unknown, insatiably curious, confused and perplexed, and Lena knew she couldn’t possibly fathom all the answers. She’d seen the world turn over itself, wanton and barbaric, brash, audacious, slinking, crawling, swelling with the chill of satanic rapture, and she’s torn between warning them completely away (to go back to their old homes, where surely the realms weren’t mauling each other, ravaging and hungry for the taste of mortality), and leading them towards the sanctuary without all the notions, all the knowledge, of the palaces cracking and crumbling around them. She succumbed to the latter, incapable of tossing them towards homelands that were clearly no longer utopias or what they required, and her lips extended into the briefest smile, eyes flickering towards the dim shadows and murky doldrums, wondering when the next spell would wave its wand over the land, cast it into another gloaming shade of bestial savagery. As patiently as she could, the songbird rekindled her sonnets, her stanzas, befuddled by the unicorn’s query (it seemed as though she had never seen one of her own kind? where had she roamed prior to this escapade?), but kind, willing, beneficent even as the ominous bells chimed against her soul, her essence, and Imogen’s wild chirps. “I’m a Unicorn. There are many more of us out here, including equines,” Here she gestured warmly to the other, protective femme, “and Pegasus.” Then the press, the swell, the pervasion of the unholy vehemence seemed to tug at the sworded fae, and she realized the quick, rapid concession of their movements. Lena, dancing upon the wind, waiting for the right moment to inhale and exhale, to emit one more strain to bring them to safety, allowed a final grin to both as they hastened their agreements. Their awareness could only serve them radiant purpose in the days to follow, in the dreams dashed and ignited, in the aspirations coiled and waiting for opportunities to strike. Even if they couldn’t resume a hasty pace, deliverance and escape from the menacing spheres could be acquired from slinking steps and eventual existence in the haven of caverns. “Follow me. We shall go to the Sanctuary.” She and beast slowly slipped into the shadows, tracing the web of travelers and wanderers, but sadly, not back towards her icy kingdom, but the strange refuge beaconing them to liberation.

[Sorry for the wait! I’ll make a board for you guys later and tag you in it!]
Lena

Messages In This Thread
One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-22-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-26-2014, 01:52 PM