Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

Resplendence</style>

FROM THE SCRAPES AND BRUISES
TO THE FAMILIAR ABUSES
I'LL KICK AND SCREAM BUT IT NEVER CHANGES ANYTHING

The weight on her shoulders was grave. The travel back towards these caves had been even more stress filled then the travel back towards her home in the Edge. Her feet had seemed to drag. The pain almost throbbing in her frogs. But did it matter? Not really. She had finally started to get some of her family back together. This was a good start, if she had to say so herself.

So she moved back into the Sanctuary from the Heart, from getting her breath of 'fresh air' to try and get rid of the fear that clamped on her lungs and had her mind in twisted illusions of pain and torture. Kaj had said she should find the healers of the other herds. That they should make sure that everyone was alright. Res was the Moon Doctor now. She would have to shoulder even more responsibility than she ever thought her tiny frame could handle. But, if she had the help of the fellow healers then maybe, just maybe, she would be able to help begin to make things work.

The dun curls up near her box. Her frame pressing against the cool box at her feet. Be strong. Mirage said you were strong. Wherever that illusion of strength is, gather it and use it. The mare takes in a deep breath and tenses her frame before calling out and allowing her voice to vibrate throughout the cave. "ALL GIFTED IN THE ART OF HEALING, PLEASE JOIN ME!" She called for first, before taking another breath to stabilize herself as she feels her limbs begin to shake. "Any Edge members who had a desire to learn about healing, or herb-lore, please come. All those interested in becoming a nurse, I expect to come! If you are injured, please come! There is no doubt that there will be someone who can assist you! And I highly suggest that you join us if you are a warrior to learn about some herbs that might help you if you are stuck without access to a healer."

She was being required to be strong. So she would have to. She would do it for Quil. She would do it for Kaj. She would do it for Mirage. She would do it for Kahlua. She would do it for everyone that was still her family in the Edge.

Perhaps with her family at her side she would learn what strong really was...

All the tags-
Edge Nurses: @[Alysanne] && @[Ayelet] && @[Brisa] && @[Miykael] && @[Sakura] && anyone else from the Edge who wants to become a nurse, this meeting is mandatory for Res to place them in her mind (but if you can't respond because you're a wraith or absence it's totally understandable)

Other skilled healers for other herds: @[Onni] && @[Apollo] -- I'm tagging you because you are the actual herd healers, if you don't wish to post or your character can't respond I understand!

Those who showed interest from other herds/outcasts: @[Anayis] && @[Elsiyum] && @[Lena] && @[Raeden]
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Resplendence - 01-20-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Alysanne - 01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Ayelet - 01-23-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Lena - 01-24-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Brisa - 01-28-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Resplendence - 02-02-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Alysanne - 02-09-2014, 10:11 PM