the Rift

[OPEN] !! [Healers] Ungodly hour

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

"Any Edge members who had a desire to learn about healing, or herb-lore, please come. All those interested in becoming a nurse, I expect to come! If you are injured, please come! There is no doubt that there will be someone who can assist you! And I highly suggest that you join us if you are a warrior to learn about some herbs that might help you if you are stuck without access to a healer."
The girl had been resting against the far stone wall of the Sanctuary when the call had come. These days, staying down in this rabbit hole caused her much boredom, and interest in anything she could get her hooves into. Before her, Harmony had healed, without magic of course, and then... Diatrec is it? Harmony's mother yes... From Garda, had vast magic abilities and a strong passion for healing and helping other's. Even though Abishia didn't plan to be a Healer, the skills could be useful. Curiously, she flicked her harks toward the duo that had now gathered, two beautiful mares. She sighed, the fae's where much older than her... The filly would most likely have a hard time fitting in. But her drive to help other's nudged her into the situation. Carefully, she walked over to them, the wound on her leg stinging with every step. Her hooves clapped against the stone floor as she gracefully maneuvered around the many creatures making home here.

When she was close enough, she presented herself before them. Dipping her dome to each, she addressed them politely. " Hello, misses. I am Abishia, an outcast. I usually thrive in the Fields, but now I am here. I could be useful... I am truly interesting in helping others. " She glanced at them both, a kind smile spread across her ivory kissers. " I am willing to help anyone. " She cleared her throat and looked around, before turning back to them, rambling on in her soft and quiet voice. "It is a pleasure to be in the presence of Healers, my mother once told me of creatures as great as Healers. It is a pleasure to be in your presence..." She assumed that the beautiful pale mare that had called the meeting was a healer, seeing that she would gather them together. Her smile widened. " What can I do for you? "

"Abi Talk!"

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
!! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Resplendence - 01-20-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Alysanne - 01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Ayelet - 01-23-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Lena - 01-24-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Brisa - 01-28-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Resplendence - 02-02-2014, 06:55 PM