the Rift

[OPEN] !! [Healers] Ungodly hour

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark
have you seen that girl?

She does not enjoy staying within the confines of these walls, these crystal lined prisons. Every now and then she would bob her head from the underground, get a good fresh feeling inside her. She couldn't breathe in the pretty flowers scents, nor feel the crisp breeze blow against her coat. As she strides about above ground, clouds above her head begin to darken. Calm before a storm. She murmurs to herself, ears pricked in curiosity as shadows begin to fall in distant lands. She suddenly realizes there is a big problem now, for everyone inside and outside of the caverns. Those outside will be eaten by the shadows, for it has now consumed what the girl thinks to be the whole land. Those inside the caverns are also doomed, for they will no longer be able to stretch their legs outside. Fleeing back to the caverns as shadows fall upon Helovia, the girl hears the call of a familiar voice.

Following the voice, the glass damsel uses her senses, her soul at work. She finds herself standing before three, two that she knew, one she did not. Eyes wander to the dun, the mare who had accepted her as a Nurse of the Edge. A smile goes out to the sweet girl, stained eyes trailing over the absence of her ear again. And then to the pegasus, a mare she had never met before. She's pale, patterned with black that turns her mane and tail sour. The girl was always interested in knowing how the winged equines work, how they function. How did they keep balance, were their bones hollowed? She may never know. And as her eyes fall upon the last mare, her body begins to tremble. The beast that attacked her, it flashes into her mind, and then the beast that attacked Kahlua appears before her, dazzling gold and black. An echoing scream sounds in her head, then a horrific laugh. She sees three demons before her, the two undead she has seen lately, and her daughter. Her daughter stands in the place of... Abishia. Ears have flattened against her skull, unfocused gaze directed towards the chestnut child.

"Monster!" She shrieks, memories rushing into her mind. If she had muscles, surely contractions of fear would begin. The wild, horrific thoughts that fill the girl's head scare her companion. A blood curdling shrill from the fluffy being causes her to crumble, pillars trembling. She bends over, glass shell quaking. Calm... calm... But she cannot stay calm when a monster stands before her, a monster that has the potential to kill her. Without daring to look up, the girl quietly moves towards the dun, afraid to look up into the eyes of It. Glancing forward, she hisses under her breath. "Stay away from me." Her words are meant for the chestnut, ears flat against her crown.

Raising her head, the girl stares at the Doctor. "A-Apologies, medicum." She whispers in Latin, finding relief in her homeland's tongue. "Teach me your ways with herbs, medicum." A gentle tremble in her words shows how scared she is to be in the presence of a demon, that is, if the physical signs were not enough. Gazing at the red accented mare, she offers something else. "If my memories do not fail me, I may be able to remember the names of herbs and possibly the ingredients to a few... potions?" The word rolls oddly off her tongue, hesitant as an image of bubbling liquids appears before her.

[medicum » my doctor]

the one with the fragile laugh and killer smile?

Messages In This Thread
!! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Resplendence - 01-20-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Alysanne - 01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Ayelet - 01-23-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Lena - 01-24-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Brisa - 01-28-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Resplendence - 02-02-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Alysanne - 02-09-2014, 10:11 PM