the Rift

[OPEN] !! [Healers] Ungodly hour

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
She stood waiting. Her frame anxious. Was anyone even going to come? Was anyone going to care? So much of her mind is telling her that no one really cared anyways. So, what did it matter that she was trying to accomplish things. Nothing could change the fact that the world was dying outside and that no one could stop it. Everyone was more than likely in each man for themselves mode and Res couldn't make the panic stop. No. She couldn't even stop her own panic. But, she didn't have to be alone for too long. No. Just as she was about to give up the winged one who had stood beside her at the fall of the Edge appeared from the dark crevices of the caves. They bumped muzzles in greeting, thanks, encouragement, a multitude of different emotions could be taken from it and Res was just glad she wasn't completely alone.

Not too long after Alysanne had appeared, a young one began to limp her way in. A wound catching Res's gaze as she looked over the foal who was speaking, explaining where she had come from saying she was interested in helping others. She says it is a pleasure and she asks what she can do. A gentle smile graces Res's lips as she peers at the young one even though concern etches across her features. But the concern is instantly strengthened as Ayelet appears and locks onto the child, calling her a monster and her companion shrieking through the caves. Res is stumbling backwards, her heart racing at the noises and the panic that has just occurred.

And, as she tries to stabilize herself again she sees that Ayelet is now speaking to her, apologizing and asking to be taught her ways and offering possible potions. The gentle smile has once again befallen the mare's expression and she nods her head. Preparing to speak but not able to as another one comes in. She offers her name and her place - the basin. But, at this point it doesn't matter to Res that it is a unicorn who might have attacked her herd. There seem to be no more herds at this moment. They had to work together if they wanted to survive. "Welcome..." Res offered, gently bobbing her head in greeting as she looked at all of the those who had gathered. Said she was seeking further wisdom and wished to offer her own. It was the knowledge about the pool that had Res most interested, and with the calming feeling that seemed to spread through the caves she turned her attention toward Brisa. No words befell the mare's maw as she pulled up beside Alysanne.

The smile is gracing Res's lips again as she peers up towards them all. "Again, Welcome. I am Resplendence - the Moon Doctor for the Edge as of arrival in these parts." She explains a little bit before looking toward the young one. "You are wounded, I can heal if you would wish? And all I ask in return is that you learn these common herbs so should someone need assistance in the future you can offer it to them." she offers, tilting her cranium to the side, her missing ear now showing blatantly as the hair cascades away from the place it should have been. And then she turns towards Ayelet nodding her head. "As much as I can. Potions sound interesting, something I've yet to dabble in, and might be of aid in these times." A gentle nod of reassurance to the mares that had assembled around her even when she wasn't sure that things would go right. And then she turns back towards Lena who seemed to still be humming. "That is great. The Gods must still be trying to look out for us then." she says in reference to the pool of healing waters, "Perhaps we can devise a way to carry some of it around these caves, and should we come across one we can throw it at them?" the words fell from her lips and she realized just how idiotic she sounded. "Anyways. Most of what I can offer is herbs. I had created a herb garden in the Edge, and everything in this box has been collected through travel or grown from there. I do have a few poisonous herbs which I will show so you don't accidentally take them. But, before I start to explain I would like to know if there are specific ailments each would wish to learn about? I cannot offer much help on the magic front - I've just begun to feel the pulsing of the dark magic through my veins and I'm still getting accustomed to it." She stopped, realizing she was beginning to babble. "But, yes. Ailments. Shoot them out there and I'll explain as they come."

Time to see what was going to happen...

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Resplendence - 01-20-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Alysanne - 01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Ayelet - 01-23-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Lena - 01-24-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: !! [Healers] Ungodly hour - by Brisa - 01-28-2014, 12:38 AM