the Rift

[PRIVATE] Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

My eyes are wide with amazement. I have taken up residence within the sanctuary of the caves, hiding away with the Asylum and the herd called Dragon's Throat. I am still unfamiliar with so many of the bodies that fill up the cavernous space. In the entrance where so many had gathered I started to feel claustrophobic. It was too hot, and there were too many bodies pressed so close to mine. She was getting angry, and I was afraid that we might lash out at the innocent bodies around us. My breath had grown hot and my brown eyes dark. As quietly and casually as I could, I had escaped that bustling room and found my way through the paths of the cavern. I'd walked briefly into each room, but had to stop and stay when I came to this beautiful place. It was glowing, and my eyes shone with the magic of the luminescent ground. Mushrooms that glowed and reflected up in the skies of the cave. It was so gorgeous I took my breath away. For once, She seems to appreciate the beauty of something as well, for she remains silent. The coolness of the room is something that I might normally be opposed to, but instead it is refreshing after the massive amounts of bodies that were swarming around me.

I whisper out. "Helloooo..." And it echoes back. Of course, the echo would have happened in any other room as well. But something about this place makes it even more special. This.. this is definitely my new favorite place. There is no daylight, there is no grass, but somehow that's just fine with me. I lie down and without hesitation I begin to roll in the biofluorescent mushrooms. Luckily they don't break, for that would sadden me. Instead they bend and roll under my light form, hugging close to my skin as they cushion my body. Yes, it's quite lovely here. I think I'll stay.

@[Sohalia]

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 01-20-2014, 11:03 PM