the Rift

[PRIVATE] Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The mare that I look at before me is similar to myself. In sex, sure, but it's more than that. Her coloring is similar, too. We are both ivory ladies, but I have darker patches, darker legs and hairs on my head. She is like a more angelic form, and does not carry the colorful markings that I do. She seems lost in thought as I speak to her, and maybe more than just thought. A different land, she seems to be in - so far away. I shake my head, my earring comforting me. With a small sigh, I feel the negativity and anxiety seep from my body, and my soul feels so much lighter. She offers me a smile as she comes to, and my disposition reflects hers. She introduces herself - Sohalia. "Your name is lovely. It is gentle and angelic, like yourself." My eyes are light and friendly. Of course, I do not know the things that go on in Sohalia's world. But to me, she is someone I already look up to. She asks how long I have been down here in the caves. The Voice offers up a sarcastic, mean response. I snort, my ears twitching in irritation at Her rudeness. I manage to keep my thoughts about Her attitude to myself, preventing me from embarrassing myself in front of the older vixen. I perk my lobes forward again as She quiets down. "I have been down here longer than I care to, that's for certain. I'm not sure how long it has been, but I came down with Circuta. Do you know her?" Of course, it seems to me like all these horses may know each other. I am the newcomer in their world, not the other way around. But it never hurts to ask, maybe Sohalia is new as well. I put the question forward, adding to my previous one.

WC 316

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 01-20-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 02-03-2014, 10:17 PM