the Rift

[PRIVATE] Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Something bothers the pretty lady, but who am I to tell what it is? I am no mind reader. Let's be honest, there are some interesting things going on in my own head. There is no possible way I could take care or diagnose someone else's problems, if I cannot even figure out what is going on in my own head. -And what makes you think you're crazy, little girl?- I groan at Her. She is doing this to tease me, I know. I try to push her away in my mind. But She won't listen to me. She pushes back and nags. Sometimes I think She knows more about what is going on than I do. Definitely more. -Definitely more, sweet one. Don't let me distract you now. You've never paid me much attention before, don't you think now isn't really the time to start? There is a pretty lady in front of you who you are having a conversation with.- She has a good point of course, and I try to refocus my attention. Sohalia smiles at me, and seems to be equally annoyed at the prospect of staying in these caves. No one really wants to be here, except to stay away from the darkness above. It was clear that Sohalia didn't, and I don't really want to either. A sigh slips past my lips.

Her attention gets refocused on something past us both. My body stirs, not just my mind. My eyes brighten as I look toward her, then toward what she is staring at. The mushrooms and baby trees light up the cavern - and believe me, I love it - but there is something else lighting up in the cavern, too. It looks like a little egg. "What is it?" Sohalia asks, maybe directed toward me, maybe not. I can't tell for sure, but my curiosity is piqued. I move over, following her over toward the glowing object. It looks bluish, and is emanating light all of its own. "Sohalia, what is it?" I ask curiously and sniff the air, trying to smell out what is going on.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 01-20-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 02-06-2014, 01:34 AM