the Rift

[PRIVATE] Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Her sweet voice was gentle as she encouraged me to touch her egg, acknowledging and accepting my request. Like a little kitten, I want to purr. But horses don't purr. Instead, I let out a sock whicker, and press my soft, gentle velvets to the egg's surface. It radiates warmth. That's good for an egg, to help it hatch, right? The egg's surface is smooth, and my muzzle glides over it easily. I pull back and a small giggle slips through my lips. Sohalia agrees with my assessment of the situation, and thanks me so quietly I almost cannot hear her. My smile spreads to my eyes, and they twinkle in the reflecting glow of the shrooms.

All this makes me want an egg, or a child of my own. I've never thought much about motherhood. Instead I have spent much of my time trying to look out for myself, to make sure I fit in and won't be bullied. Or, what's more, to make sure that everyone around me is safe. Every now and then someone turns up hurt or something turns up dead. Everyone starts looking at me funny, but I have no recollection of what's happened. Until I can make sure I know what this pattern is, perhaps a child is not for me. But at the same time, a young one to love and care for, to nurture and help grow to be a beautiful, amazing young stallion or mare. It would be my pride and joy. But in this world, especially one with all the darkness that surrounds us, that may not be such a good idea. A sigh slips out. "I wish I, too, could be a mother to someone, or something."

OOC: we should probably end the thread soon, esp. since your egg hatched xD not sure how to end it though. sorry this is so short!

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 01-20-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 02-24-2014, 03:29 AM