the Rift

[PRIVATE] was i ever your knight in shining armor?

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

A slow, leisurely pace. He tries to stay calm on the outside, but it is difficult. He wants to pace frantically back and forth, wear himself thin. He hadn't slept much, driven too close to the edge to gain any rest. Instead he finds himself locked away in his thoughts, hiding the key to escape from himself. He fears that if he takes a step back out into the real world, he might break.

On his mind now was Lakota, dearest Lakota. His heart sighs heavily as he thinks of her, the newly made Cheiftess. He would bow before her just as he had to Ktulu, and he would be as loyal to her just as he was to the Grey. And never would his loyalty falter, not even for a moment. A heavy heave of his chest as the roan flickers to mind, pale lobes laid to rest. Was he just being a fool when he thought they were beginning to become something, despite only exchanging a few words? Do you believe in love at first sight? He murmurs to himself, lost for a moment. Did he? He contemplates, walking along a worn path in a chamber of glowing flora.

He finally tosses aside his mixed feelings, emotions attempting to rebel. He pushes them further, finding himself then admiring the scenery. He noticed that the ground had softened into a comfortable moss, which eased the pressure upon his hooves. His muscles have relaxed, his mind suddenly eased as the calming sound of trickling water finds its way to his ears. Locket leads himself through the grove of trees, glittering leaves to light his path. Luminescent mushrooms shimmer from the corner of his eyes, the dim lighting easing him. Finding a perfect little spot under a tree, he settles down. It felt good to finally rest, long locks falling upon the moss. His lids feel heavy, a large yawn forcing his maw to stretch open wide.

"talk talk talk"

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
was i ever your knight in shining armor? - by Locket - 01-21-2014, 08:53 PM