the Rift

[PRIVATE] was i ever your knight in shining armor?

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

Head bobs gently, weightless as his conscious drifts. Her delicate words echo through his mind, leaving a sting against his temple. So he responds, although it wasn't the best decision on his part. As a response to his words, the maiden turns her head away, ears flicking back. Wondering if she was mad at him, Locket moves closer to her, ears perked in curiosity. He opens his pale lips, but does not speak. He wonders what he has done wrong, what Lakota thinks of him now that he's heard her secrets, the reasons for her pain. "And I'll always be here for you, now ye have an extra shoulder to lean on when times grow tough." He offers a gentle smile, kicking himself for not asking if she was mad at him.

It grew apparent she wasn't when she turns back to him, talking of the many forms of love. Her eyes are hesitant to meet his, his heart skipping beats as lavender finally brushes against bamboo, colors colliding in a moment of silence. "Indeed. The love for family and friends is that which fuels us to charge forth into battle. Romantic love compels us to flee, afraid to die without knowing the full extent of romance." Locket gazes at the damsel, silence befalling the couple. At the moment, his heard is being raised to the heavens, falling from his colorless lips and into the arms of Lakota. He trusted her with the delicate item, already it had suffered enough. Be delicate with it, my love. He whispers to himself, tossing aside his mess of a forelock to see the Poisoner clearer.

His next words draw out an odd noise from her figure, and she buries her face in her bonded's alabaster fur. While she cannot see him, Locket stands, grunting as he rises to stride closer to the mare. He lays beside her, on the side unoccupied by the pale predator. She raises her maw enough to speak clearly, her words making Locket chuckle. He leans in, murmuring as he does so. "I doubt. What I see before me is as real as the earth beneath our hooves." Just for reassurance, he presses his muzzle towards Lakota's neck. He desires the warm skin against his, the tingling sensation that will be left on his skin. Already his hairs are beginning to stand on end, excitement gathering within his breast as he leans in for Lakota. "This is no hallucination." He smiles, trying to keep himself calm as he realizes he can feel the heat radiating from the roan's frame. Their skin was so close, if Locket leaned any closer they could touch, that is if Lakota didn't try to avoid the touch.

"talk talk talk"

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
RE: was i ever your knight in shining armor? - by Locket - 01-31-2014, 11:06 PM