the Rift

[JUDGED] Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

I can feel the exhaustion coming from my dear heart. She's tiring from the fight. Though my take over has spurred her on and kept up her endurance, it is no longer enough to sustain her. She whines inside to be released, to return to her body and become the cheerful, easygoing but troubled girl she normally is. I cannot let her, not yet. I'm clamboring to my feet, trying to get myself settled and ready to defend before Oxy has a chance to attack. But the injury to my leg has me moving slower than I'd like, and in spite of my successful attack that wounded his belly, he is ready to come at me with one last blow.

His body, with much greater mass than my own, comes at me, and despite his wounds his is moving at a great speed. There's no chance for me to move, and I grunt as his slams into my side, knocking the wind from me. I stagger back, farther than I'd expected, and slam into the rock wall surrounding us. Rough edges scratch up my side, and I feel that side bruise lightly where my ribs have bumped the unforgiving stone. I groan as I try to recover my breath, knowing now how he must have felt when I bruised his chest. I stagger away, keeping my distance from him. Our little spar seems to be over, but distance is good from this beast anyway. I think, hesitantly, I can let her come back into her own.

-----

I blink a couple times, and find myself staring at an exhausted and bloodied Oxy. But as much as he looks to be in pain, I feel also an ache in my bones. My ribs are sore on one side, and my leg is sore. My ear! Oh my poor ear... I can't see it, but I can tell something is wrong up there, and with my earring. Oh, oh, I hope I can find someone to help me heal it. I love that earring. I feel myself getting emotional and try to bite back the tears. I can't let anything happen to my comfort earring... Trying to center myself, I look back at Oxy. He looks somewhat like he's been railroaded. "Oxy, what on earth happened to you?" I've woken up with injuries before, and though I never know what has happened and though I may be concerned over my own injuries, I'm much more worried about another's. Certainly, Oxy seems in worse shape. I can take care of myself later, what happened to this poor brute?

WC: 434
Defense post.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Oxy - 01-21-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Cashmere - 01-22-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Oxy - 01-25-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Cashmere - 02-02-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Oxy - 02-04-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Cashmere - 02-06-2014, 03:55 AM
RE: Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Oxy - 02-15-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Cashmere - 02-16-2014, 04:28 AM
RE: Bad Day [Spar- Cashmere] - by Official - 02-18-2014, 02:50 PM