the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Back

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I found myself walking through a deep cave. The two mares of which I had met in the Threshold had told me to come here; to run from any infected wraith that came near. I hadn’t met a wraith next and I wasn’t planning to at any specific point of time; knowing that the infected could carry illness that could spread so easily. I wasn’t afraid; however I was worried for my condition if I needed to battle. A wraith would make one run, yes, but I enjoy a good fight, not for them to run from me. I see no excitement in such easy fear. Plus, my cloak deserved the scars it earned, and I was sure it would not earn anything if the opponent ran from me on a speed to die for.

The clapping of my hooves took me to a sour room, one filled with odor and a – mushroom floor? It wasn’t normal for a place to be like this, but hopefully, this place was safe from the undead. I looked around for familiar friends from Isilme, but none were to be seen that I knew of. On the other hand, there was plenty of horses to be friends with. I looked around but I found none of interested. I snorted; glaring at them all before heading back to what seemed the main room. Once again, I peered around at the equines and mystical creatures. I cocked my dappled dome to the side as my orbs crossed the site of a particular colored mare. A smirk covered my dark lips and I walked up to her and the herb box.

The clay-covered mare must’ve been a doctor of some sort, because I could smell the sweet inside the herbs as my nostrils flared. I smiled and dipped my head. “Hello, I’m a bit rusty with the new looks here – I’m looking for the World’s Edge?” I looked to her gold eyes for a slight second, seeing flash backs of my history before jerking my head back. “Sorry, I’m not use to all the company; I’ve traveled alone for quite some time, I guess.” I chuckled quietly and then looked around once more before turning back to the mare.

I hadn’t exactly known what I had seen when I looked to the female’s eyes. Maybe I’d seen Valhalla? But she didn’t have gold eyes, had she? I never really looked; I never really cared. Eyes were eyes, and nothing more. They were there for one use – to see. But there was something odd about this mare; something I had never really felt before. Or maybe it was just me. After all, I just had come to a new place, and I didn’t know anyone.

I smiled and then chuckled, shaking my head from side to side. “How rude of me; my name is Hellä. I’ve come from Isilme.” My orbs sparkled and I tilted my dome downward; greeting her properly unlike the one a few minutes ago.

Image Credits

@[Resplendence]

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-23-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-26-2014, 06:54 PM