the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Back

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As the mare came closer, a simple smile came upon the dark kissers and she waited for the mare to speak before her own words came spilling out. “I’m looking for a home, and I take pleasure in providing myself as a warrior, if I may.” Her body tilted to the side so that Resplendence, as she called herself, could see the wounds upon her light body so she would have a little proof of what she was here for. “I wouldn’t mind battling for a place of home and comfort. I’ve done it so many times before.” It was true; the mare had been in so many battles before that it seemed as if her body was solid stone. She didn’t affect her anymore. It was like her body had gotten use to all the pain and damage, that it no longer dented her. But the mare was never so sure and still stood her ground.

Hellä smiled and looked over her bodice one more time. She was quite beautiful with such an unordinary color. She had silver lining across her spine and down her back, a glass figure around her leg which seemed to be a dragon, and a heart locket necklace around her neck. She was something else, something special from the looks of it all. She was no ordinary mare, but she had some kind of aura reflected from her body that Hellä hadn’t really ever felt against anyone else before. Maybe it was just Hellä’s mind playing its tricks on her, but to the female warrior, it felt as real as anything.

Her dome tilted to the side in confusion in the process but she was not to show the madam of the Edge. She didn’t want to look as if she was filled with stupidity, even if she knew for herself that she wasn’t, but the pinkish mare didn’t know that. She watched as Resplendence guarded her herbs with protection, as if they were all she had. Hellä backed away, making sure the mare knew that she wasn’t a threat to her or her precious herbs. The mare stopped a few feet away and smiled, nodding her head towards her.

Image Credits

Sorry for switching out on ya from first-person to third! :/ I'm still trying to figure out which way I like to play her..

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-23-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-26-2014, 06:54 PM