the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Back

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She smiled at the pastel mare. For once, she actually thought that she might’ve done something right. Resplendence calmed down, which made the mare feel like she had done something right without having to fight for it. Hellä had always had to fight for what she earned, but now, she didn’t have to fight for what was right. Maybe the mare had something the dappled warrior couldn’t exactly see, but she did have something she could feel. It was something strong; something the faint mare couldn’t really understand. Hopefully, it was something good.

Hellä was displeased with the fact that she couldn’t be a soldier right away, but she didn’t show the kind mare such unpleasant emotions. Instead, she smiled and dipped her large dome. “Yes, I’d like that.” She glanced back up and into the mare’s soft golden pearls. Yes, the scene came again, but this time Hellä didn’t struggle from the dream. She carefully observed it, seeing if she could see more of what she saw of the last. But the vision, ended in the same spot as it did the last. The female was confused by the images that kept reappearing in her head, but she just shook it away.

As the mare spoke on about the deadly darkness that lay outside of the sheltering caverns, Hellä’s bodice shook with slight fear. The mare hadn’t really experienced fear before unless it would take effect in ending her days shortly afterwards. But the Resplendence didn’t mention the cause of what meant death, only which it carried on into other body sources if one did not skid away fast enough. That could only mean one thing – the walking dead were among them and they didn’t know how to cure the illness. The fainted lady shivered but replied to the claybank dun. “I have heard of the dark beasts before wandering here to these caverns. But you must know; every problem has a solution.” This was something Hellä had learned from her mother when she had escaped Isilme, and it had carried on with her since.

The dappled mare’s mind wondered if the pretty pelted mare would accept her as a friend, or just as a protection from danger. She trusted this one, not only from the odd connection between the two, but also because the mare had given her a home to battle for. She would no longer have to battle alone, but battle with her brothers and sisters beside her. Hellä wouldn’t have to alone anymore, and she could stand taller, more proud than ever before. She now had something to die for.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-23-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-26-2014, 06:54 PM