the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Back

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
There was a smile upon the dappled's face as Res's outward appearance seemed to have calmed down. Mind you, her thoughts were still racing of images of terror, of images of death, of images of pain and torture. She tried to keep them from the forefront of her mind, though, and instead concentrated on each little movement that the dappled mare did in the pauses of conversation.

Again, she smiled as she dipped her dome, the dappled accepting the dun's offer of a home in the Edge adding that she would like that. The mare seemed Res began to explain the darkness and the switch in homes a little afterwards to the mare who stood before her. And with her trembling words she could see the dappled's coat shaking with fear. You don't need to panic would be a lie. So she doesn't say it. Because maybe everyone should be afraid.

The dappled mare shivered again before allowing her voice to spin around the cavern of burning magma. She says she has heard of the dark beasts before wandering here, saying that there must be a problem to every solution. Resplendence tilted her head to the side a little bit as she nodded her head. "Who has told you about them? Do you know the solution?" She asks, an edge of anxiety in her voice. If only her healing magic could help. If only she could do something.

There is a pause. A small one, maybe not even perceptible, before Res continues on with her questions. "Did you know of the Edge before you came into Helovia? Or did you meet someone at the Threshold?" The mare was forever seeking information. Anything she could grasp to see if she could find a way to help her family - to keep them from injury. She may not fully understand all of it, but she would for sure try and cling to the facts like she clung for their lives.

She would keep them safe. She would.

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:46 PM